FUN ACTIVITIES FOR ADULTS
Stag or Hen parties, corporate fun days or just a group of friends wanting an action packed fun day – there are loads of outdoor activities to try at Mill on the Brue
Mud, Soak and Rope £77 p.p
We are offering a new package to adult groups called ‘Mud, Soak and Rope’ 4½ hours of exhilarating activities. Simply prioritise the different activities in each section and we will endeavour to write a programme with your favourites. All the activities last 1½ hours. £77 p.p including a two course lunch (min 8 people).
- Assault course – Climb, crawl and slip over our challenging course ideal for getting adventure racing enthusiasts.
- Tunnelling – crawl through our tunnelling system, potholing for beginners.
- Archery – ok it’s not technically a muddy activity but we think it’s great fun and the arrows may hit the ground not the target!
- Rafting – Design, build and hopefully sail your raft down the river Brue.
- River Crossing challenge – A team task involving some rope, poles and a river.
- Opening canoeing – Float down the river, play some games in our Canadian canoes.
- One element from our high ropes course – High All Aboard, Crate Stack or the individual trapeze jump
- Zip wire – 240m zip wire speeding across the Brue valley 40 ft in the air.
- Climbing & abseiling – Our 30 ft tower is ideal for an introduction session.
- Tower Jump – Step off from the top of the climbing tower ….
Organic Meals in award winning surroundings
Carefully planned menus with locally sourced produce and our own organic vegetables are served in the environmentally built, award winning Longhouse. Mill on the Brue was runner up in the BBC Radio 4 Food and Farming Awards.
As part of the hire (per person) we will provide unlimited fair trade coffee and tea throughout the day. You will be able to choose from either a cooked lunch or a buffet. The majority of the vegetables will have been picked only hours before in our organic garden. The meat is locally sourced from the Bruton butcher or our own home grown lamb. There will always be a vegetarian option and we are able to cater for other dietary requirements if informed in advance.
Start your adventure here
Fun Day Details
|Duration:||4 1/2 hours of activities or come for a weekend|
|Between:||January – December|
|Capacity||10 – 100|
Fun Day Discounts
‘I wish I could come to Mill on the Brue and try some of the activities’ say so many parents, teachers, and anyone else ‘grown up’. Well of course you can! Whether it’s a getting away day from work and wanting to try something different, a hen party before that very special day, a reunion from university, or just a group of friends who have never been lucky enough to climb, canoe, raft, tunnel, shoot an arrow, or just let your hair down and be kids again!