23rd July - 24th August
Parents (and grandparents) are relieved to know that their child is being looked after by professionals – not a chance to think about getting bored!
With over 25 acres of beautiful grounds this is an ideal location for all types of activities. The programme for each day consists of about 5 activities ranging from our 220m zip wire, bush craft skills, rafting to even feeding our animals! By the end of the day the children will have had a unforgettable, fun and exciting day.
Each days activities will be different as we have over 40 activities to choose from at Mill on the Brue in the 25 acres of land.
240m Zip Wire
Great Reasons to Come
- Over 25 acres of beautiful grounds; this is an ideal location for all types of activities.
- Programmes consists of up to 5 exciting and adventurous activities every day.
- Your child has the same two instructors for the duration of their stay.
- Activities are designed to be fun, encourage team work and improve confidence.
- Home cooked two course lunch
Expect fun, adventure, friendship and much more...
The day starts at 8:30 am by meeting the two instructors who will be in charge of the group. We think that the relationship with the instructors is a really important part of the experience at Mill on the Brue. Next you will be straight into some ‘getting to know you games’ which as the name suggests makes sure all the group knows each other sooner rather later in the day.
The activities run right the way through the morning with a chance for a drink and a quick game at mid morning break. Lunch will be in the Longhouse, a two course home cooked lunch and then a break before the activities start again for the afternoon.
The day finishes at 5:30pm and be prepared to collect a rather tired, slightly grubby and certainly very happy child.
We do ask you to book ahead as places fill up fast. Please call our office and talk to Sarah, Lindsay or Lorna 01749 812307. Please note that it is not possible to book for more than one week at a time.
Start your adventure here
Adventure Day Camp Details
Adventure Day Camp Discounts
- 5 day ticket £269
- A change of clothing is essential, swimming kit, towel.
- Please arrive no earlier than 8:30am for dropping off your children. Activities start at 9:00 am
- To book please call our office 01749 812307 and talk to Sarah or Lindsay.
- Our price is inclusive – there are no hidden extras including a two course home cooked lunch; everything apart from travel to and from the Centre is provided.
Mill On The Brue is located in Bruton, Somerset, near to the borders of Dorset and Wiltshire. It is just one hour from Bath and Bristol and 2 hours from London.
Only a maximum of 12 children per group who will be looked after by our highly trained and qualified instructors at a ratio of 1:6