MAINTENANCE – start as soon as possible
We are looking for a competent and experienced person to assist our Head of Maintenance
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
· Liaising with the owner weekly, concerning workload and checking repair book daily.
· Keeping the maintenance folder up to date for internal and external suppliers.
· Seasonal maintenance, including residential and staff accommodation.
· Painting and decorating, ‘first aid’ electrics and plumbing, general building work.
· Purchasing of materials and equipment through the owner.
· Reading gas, water, solar and electrical meters regularly, recording the readings and submitting.
· Ensuring the centre has fully functioning services at all times.
· Working with other teams when required.
· General maintenance and care of water ways including the kitchen fat trap.
· Ensuring regular fire checks, PAT testing.
· Responsible for checking vehicles.
Salary: £21,500 +company pension scheme
Permanent, full time contract following completion of probationary period
Start - as soon as possible
Apply by CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org