your birthday at MOB
Children's Birthday Parties Somerset
All year, any day, a great experience for your son or daughter and their friends.
Pick from a range of activities
- Archery – Try your Robin Hood impression in our covered range.
- River Crossing – Build a constrution to get the whole group across the river.
- Bush craft – build a shelter, light a fire and then make hot chocolate and toast marshmallows – delicious!
- Rifle shooting – Fire our air rifles under the supervision on our indoor range.
- Open canoeing – Paddle, steer and play some fun games on the River Brue.
- Slide and Glide – Cross the river using the Burma bridge and then back again on the mini zip wire.
- Tunnelling – Go exploring and complete a task in over 100 metres of pitched dark tunnels and chambers.
- Climbing wall – Climb our 9 meter wall with different routes and traverse wall.
- Zip wire– Step off into mid-air and whiz across the river valley over 220m’s long! (Max weight limit 15.3 stone)
- Crate stack – Get high as possible on the crates without collapsing the tower.
- Burma bridge – One person at a time crosses a thin wire high above the ground.
- Leap of Faith – Climb a 10m pole & launch into air to hit a large ball.
- Jacob’s Ladder – There is no possibility of getting to the top unless your partner helps!
- Inclined logs – Balance across two logs, one much higher than the other.
- High All Aboard – Four people climb to a platform 10m’s from the ground, hold hands and lean out.
- Rafting – Build a raft as a group then paddle it along our river (summer months only).
- Grass toboggans Hurtle down our grass slope just inches off the ground.
- Waterslide – Whizz down the slope on our waterslide (at least 100m’s long but good weather only).
- Assualt course – A testing assortment of obstacles and mud to challenge the group
Choose an unforgettable Mill on the Brue experience for the birthday boy or girl and friends.
Start your adventure here
Birthday Party Details
|Availability:||Any day of the week, open all year, subject to availability|
|Duration:||3 hours of fun filled, exciting activities (9:30 am – 12:30 or 1:30 – 4:30pm)|
|Age:||All children must be 7 years and over|
|Price:||£235 for up 10 children – £23.50 per each extra child|
|Extra:||Free use of the Barn or Wine Cellar for tea party|
Birthday Party Discounts
No discounts available at this time
“I am sorry to be writing only now to say thank you for organizing a great birthday party afternoon for Nicholas last week. Despite the rain, the boys had a wonderful time doing the zip wire and tunneling. Meanwhile, the rest of us were very glad of some shelter in the barn!! I think there were a lot of high-spirited children (partly due to them having broken up for the holidays an hour before, so thank you to Chris for managing them!).”